9 Different Ways a Practicing Family Law Attorney Can Help You
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Family law attorneys are important to protecting you from all things family related. What areas can we help with? Well, 9 to start out with. From divorces to child custody, to spousal support to domestic abuse, an expert family law attorney covers a wide range of topics so that we can help you in any way possible.
If you seek representation in a legal battle that involves your family, you need a team of experts to work tirelessly for you. At our Law Offices of Michael L. Fell, our family law attorney Michelle L. Tran, has over 200 hours of training that is specific to family law, and she understands all the legal nuances that can be involved in child custody battles. She will address your concerns with compassion and effectiveness.
Call us at (949) 585-9055 or feel free to seek out a Free Consultation to discover how we can help. Don’t wait. If you need family law representation, reach out to us today. Continue reading to learn about the 9 different ways we can represent you.
Our areas of expertise
- Spousal Support – Whether you are the spouse that will be paying spousal support or the one who will be receiving it, we can help you understand how spousal support is calculated and then advocate for the best agreement for you.
- Child Custody – When your relationship with your child is at stake, you can trust us to fight for you. We know the law and we will work hard to make sure you receive custody and visitation agreements that are in the best interests of your children.
- Child Support – Arguing with an ex over child support? We can help bring the focus back to the well-being of your child and fight for support to be set at a fair amount that provides for your child’s needs without putting undue burden on the parent paying support.
- Divorce Mediation – We can provide the legal advice you need to enter divorce mediation with confidence and successfully negotiate fair and favorable agreements with your ex.
- Modifications – Spousal support agreements, child support orders, and custody and visitation agreements may be modified depending on your situation. If your circumstances have changed, we can help you petition for the necessary modifications to keep your agreements fair and relevant. Our office also specializes in post-judgment matters.
- Paternity – Whether you want to establish paternity for your child or need to defend against an allegation of paternity, we can help. We understand the paternity process in detail, and we can help you exercise your rights.
- Pre-Marital/Post-Nuptial Agreements – We have ample experience helping couples draft pre-marital and post-nuptial agreements to be used in the event of a divorce. We will work hard to make sure your agreements will be upheld court. Our office also reviews premarital and post-nuptial agreements to make sure your rights are protected and the agreement reflects the intent of the parties
- Domestic Violence – If you have been the victim of domestic violence, you can rely on us for top-quality representation. We can help you secure restraining orders as well as temporary support orders to ensure your safety against your abuser.
- Enforcement – Having trouble getting the other side to comply with the terms of your judgment? We can assist with enforcement of your agreement
Contact us today
If any of those areas are a concern to you, here at Law Office of Michael L. Fell, we can represent you in all legal matters. Let our expert Family Law Attorney Michelle L. Tran help you get what you need. Call us at (949) 585-9055 or take advantage of our Free Consultation.